These are my pilot/Rogue Squadron based Star Wars stories. They are listed in SW timeline order - the first story is set earliest in the timeline. Timespan ranges from shortly before Yarvin, through the Original Trilogy, to the New Jedi Order and Legacy of the Force. The last is set some 70 years post-Yarvin. These stories are all rated at PG or PG-13 at most.
- So Proud. Wedge's parents reflect on their son's love of flying, and what it could mean for his future.
- A Point Of No Return is set about a year after Star Wars. The possibility of dying for 'The Cause' has suddenly become a reality for Wedge. Has it been worth it ? Was joining the Rebellion the right thing to do ?
- Give Sorrow Words This story is set about halfway between Yarvin and Hoth, timewise. It's the seventh anniverary of the death of Wedge's parents and Wedge is feeling the loss badly. Luke wants to find some way of helping his friend cope.
- No Choice At All was the first story to go online. It's set in the timeline of the X-wing comics, in the months after Endor. Wedge has to overcome one of his deepest fears to help a friend.
- All's Fair ? Set just after the last of the comic stories. Ever wondered what happened to the romance between Wedge and Raina Faleur ? Well, it was all Janson's fault.
- Different Paths. This story is set during the year Wedge spent doing PR tours around the New Republic. On a break from the publicity work, he meets Luke, who is searching for information about Jedi and the Force. Wedge tells Luke about the Sith temple he found on Malrev Four. It's not a happy memory for Wedge, but Luke wants to investigate, and would like Wedge to go with him.
- Lost In A Summer Sky A drabble written in response to a challenge, with the prompt being the title.
- Time. A short AU story, written in response to a 'what-if ?' challenge on the Downtime board. It's set during the Bacta War and features Mirax, Corran and Wedge. Mirax may have to make a frightening decision, and with too little time to think clearly.
- A Duty Between Friends Set roughly nine years after Star Wars 1V, shortly before the 'Heir To the Empire' trilogy. One of Janson's practical jokes gets Wedge into trouble, and upsets their friendship. When Wedge needs help, Janson is desparate not to let him down again.
- 770 This story is the response to an EvilFic challenge, therefore AU. Wedge has made a terrible mistake, causing a school to be destroyed instead of a terrorist target. The loss of hundreds of innocent lives sits heavily on his conscience. But was it really his fault, and if he was set up, then who was responsible ?
- A Heart Full of Stars Wedge is worried; his reflexes and co-ordination are failing him. If he gets worse, he may never be able to fly again. Ill-health is an enemy that he's not used to fighting, and it's a hard struggle.
- Brief-Lived Star One of Rogue Squadron reflects on the life and death of one his colleagues.
- I Am A Rock A short song-fic, set just before Devil's Bargain, but not related. Wedge is as hurt by the losses at Distna as any of his pilots, but he knows that somehow he has to be strong for the grieving survivors. Even in the privacy of his own quarters, he cannot allow himself to mourn for his friends.
- Devil's Bargain An AU story set during Isard's Revenge. The survivors of Rogue Squadron have formed an uneasy alliance with Ysanne Isard, but she still wants to punish Wedge for defeating her at Thyferra. His concern for the lives of his pilots is one of his strengths, but Isard knows how to use that dedication against him. She forces him to make a choice that will torture him, no matter what he decides.
- Better To Have Loved ? Iella and Wedge are good friends, but is their relationship going to develop into anything more ? After Diric's death, Iella is scared of getting hurt again, and Wedge is so often in danger.
- In Honour Clear. This is an AU story, set a couple of years after Starfighters of Adumar. Four members of Rogue Squadron are on an undercover mission, when they run into an old friend who put honour above politics, and who paid a high price for his integrity
- Worth Waiting For A short, sweet Wedge and Iella story. Iella regrets having the Corellian spiceloaf. As if being heavily pregnant isn't tiring enough, she thinks she's got something else to grumble about when she gets stomach cramps. And Wedge doesn't even have the decency to feel ill too !
- A Future To Hold In a quiet hospital room on Corellia, Wedge reflects on the birth of his daughter, Syal. He's no longer just a soldier, but a father too, and his life has new meaning and a future he'd not even dared to dream of.
- The Echo Project Wedge has just returned to the Rogues after his time behind a desk. He's flying again, he's blissfully happy with Iella and baby Syal, but Tycho senses that he's not happy about the Rogues' mission to find and steal some Echo ships. Wedge is keeping a secret, and when it becomes known, Tycho and the Rogues have a mystery to unravel.
- The Echo Project - part one
- The Echo Project - part two
- The Echo Project - part three
- The Echo Project - part four
- The Echo Project - part five
- The Echo Project - part six
- The Echo Project - part seven
- Double-edged Luck The line between good luck and bad luck can sometimes be a matter of perspective, especially for someone like Wedge. Others call him lucky, but at times he's not so sure.
- Too Good. A short piece, set on Borleias during the Yuuzhan Vong War. Iella thinks about Wedge, and the burden of being too good at his job.
- Necessary Separation A story of two fathers in wartime. Han has already lost one of his children to the Yuuzhan Vong; Wedge's two daughters are hidden away in the Jedi Shelter. Han can't do much to help his own family, but he can take a hard-working friend to see his daughters, and give a separated family a few more precious memories to cling to.
- Wedge's First Love A ficlet about a very important relationship in Wedge's life.
- On Duty This is set just after the Legacy of the Force novels. Tycho chose duty to the GA above his friendship with Wedge. Would Wedge have done the same thing in Tycho's postiion ? Can he forgive Tycho for putting Iella at risk ? Their first meeting after the war is not going to be easy.
- Once, He Danced Sitting by Wedge's bedside, Iella looks back over the life of a man who has been lover, soldier, father and hero and treasures her memories of him as she bids him farewell.
- Final Choice AU In 80 ABY, Han and Leia are visited by a young Twi'lek student who is researching into the effects of the Yuuzhan Vong War on civilians, especially families. They tell him about Wedge, whose family went missing when the Vong captured Coruscant. His family were his strength and his weakness and as months without news turned into years, Wedge's friends saw his hope gradually eaten away. Wedge's story is history to the student, but a sad memory for Han and Leia.
- Final Choice - part one
- Final Choice - part two
- Final Choice - part three
- Final Choice - part four
The material on this site is copyright to Gillian F Taylor, and not to be reprinted in any form, including electronic, without
permission. Only original material is covered by this; no attempt is made to supercede any copyrights held by others.
Star Wars, Rogue Squadron and Wedge Antilles are copyright
to Lucasfilm Ltd.
The lovely fanfic banner was made for me by Astronut - thank you so much for that.